**COVID-19 UPDATE AS OF 6/10/20**
We here at J&M Sportfishing are very excited to announce that we will be able to reopen our doors with modifications for fishing trips beginning FRIDAY JUNE 12TH!
We are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of all of our passengers and crew
Rock cod and salmon will be available most days and also afternoon rock cod will be available Thursday-Friday.
Please to help traffic flow easier when we reopen, if you are able to, BOOK YOUR TRIP ONLINE at jmsportfishing.com.
We are asked to have our check in and payment systems as “no touch” as possible so please fill out the online waiver when booking trips online and if you prefer, fishing licenses can be bought online through the CA department of fish and wildlife.
Due to covid19, we have had to limit our capacity for fishing trips and due to this we have had to raise prices. We are also implementing new and updated cleaning procedures.
If you experience a fever or other symptoms, please stay home.
All passengers and crew must wear masks.
• Restrooms will be sanitized on a regular schedule throughout the trip
• Passengers on board must be limited so that 6 feet of social distancing can be maintained at all times
• Rod holders must be spaced 6 feet apart
• Increased sanitation procedures have been implemented both during/between trips
• Prohibit shared handling of fishing equipment and fish
• Before boarding and during the check in process all passengers shall wait on the dock 6 feet apart
• Passengers shall not board the vessel until permission is given by the captain/crew. Boarding/unboarding shall be done one at a time
• Vessels shall encourage contactless means of payment
• Passengers are prohibited from sharing food/drinks, shaking hands, or engaging in unnecessary physical contact
• Passengers are only permitted to bring hand-held lunch coolers, large coolers are NOT allowed on the vessel
• High touch/high traffic surfaces such as: counters, railings, bathrooms, seating areas shall be sanitized on a regular basis
We cannot wait to get back out there with you all!